Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Some of the cakes I have made



















This is a 4 layer key lime cake with  Pina Colada
















buttercream frosting and filling that I made for my

















dad's 30th birthday party.            




This is a construction cake I made for my little brothers
Birthday party
This is a chocolate cake with brown vanilla frosting
and topped with crushed Oreo cookies.
 
My parents birthday cake
This is a red velvet cake with a homemade chocolate ice cream
filling and vanilla ice cream frosting

These are maple bacon cupcakes with maple buttercream
frosting.

2 comments:

  1. The red Velvet cake looks awesome. It sounds like it was a lot of hard work. You have talent. Are you the new Cake Boss around here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe. you know, that is actually where I got my inspiration.

    ReplyDelete